Light breakfast omelet.
Prep: 15 mins
Cook: 15 mins
Total: 30 mins
Yield: 2 servings
* 1 (8 ounces) carton liquid egg substitute
* 1 tablespoon shredded Cheddar cheese
* 1 tablespoon shredded Parmesan cheese
* ¼ teaspoon salt
* ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
* ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
* ⅛ teaspoon red pepper flakes
* 1 teaspoon olive oil
* ½ cup chopped fresh mushrooms
* 1 tablespoon chopped onion
* ½ cup chopped fresh spinach or more to taste
Directions / Instructions
Whisk egg substitute, Cheddar cheese, Parmesan cheese, salt, black pepper, garlic powder, and red pepper flakes together in a bowl.
Heat olive oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat; cook and stir mushrooms and onion until tender, 4 to 5 minutes. Add spinach; cook until spinach wilts, 3 to 4 minutes. Pour in egg mixture; swirl pan around to evenly distribute egg mixture. Cook until the egg is fully cooked and set in the middle, 5 to 10 minutes. Cut into wedges.
Per Serving: 165 calories; protein 18.1g; carbohydrates 2.8g; fat 8.8g; cholesterol 7.8mg; sodium 584.4mg.
source – AllRecipes