Smothered in a rich onion gravy, these mini meatloaves are packed full of flavour and pair perfectly with crispy potatoes.
* 750g beef mince
* 25g (1 ⁄2 cup) panko breadcrumbs
* 2 tsp onion powder
* 1 egg
* 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
* 600g peeled, cooked potatoes, cut into large pieces (see notes)
* 1 large brown onion, cut into thin wedges
* 375ml (11 ⁄2 cups) gravy (see notes)
* 125ml (1 ⁄2 cup) Massel Organic Beef Liquid Stock
* 1 bunch broccolini, trimmed
* 120g (3⁄4 cup) frozen peas, thawed
4 Method / Steps
Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan-forced. Grease a large deep baking tray with oil.
Combine the beef, breadcrumbs, onion powder, egg and Worcestershire in a bowl. Season. Use damp hands to mix until well combined. Divide into 4 portions. Shape into logs about 11cm long and 7cm wide.
Arrange the meatloaves, potato and onion on the prepared tray. Spray with oil then roast for 25 minutes.
Combine the gravy and stock in a jug. Pour around the meatloaves and potato. Add the broccolini. Roast for 10 minutes. Turn the potato to coat in gravy. Scatter over the peas. Return the tray and bake to the oven for 5 minutes or until heated through. Season and serve.
source – tastecom