Amapiano producer and DJ Kabza De Small has managed to keep his life fiercely private, but now and then he gushes about his wife Kamogelo Moropa.Vid of billionaire DJ Kabza De Small’s drunk & hungry father who lives in the streets left people heartbroken.
He shared a snap of her and penned an appreciation post on Instagram.
“Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, forever is in the one that brings out the best version of you. The beholder of my name, the carrier of my heart, the means to my smile, forever in my heart,” he wrote.
While Kabza is private about his personal life, one musician who has given the DJ his flowers is Young Stunna.
He said he appreciated being able to spend time with the amapiano star.
“I spend a lot of time with Kabza De Small. I call him Papa, I call him my father. He treats us [the team working under the label] like we’re his children and makes us feel at home. We’re here to make music and learn about life. We’ve got that father-and-son relationship going on because he teaches us a lot.
“He shows us everything. He makes us understand how everything is going to go and how you’re going to feel and when you go through it, you appreciate every moment remembering he told you about it. So it’s a blessing to be able to be shown the right way,” he said.
Speaking to Cooking365, Young Stunna said more than anything, Kabza’s spirit is loved by all.
“That’s my father, I call him my father because he teaches you more than music. It is not about music to him, this is a calling, and we shouldn’t play with it because we are going to suffer. I feel like Kabza is a blessing to everyone who is close to him and if he doesn’t like you that means your spirit is not as pure as you think it is, you need to fix something.”
1. Kabza De Small’s father was a DJ, and he credits his father with introducing him to the world of music.
2. He started his career as a DJ and music producer in the early 2010s and quickly gained a following for his unique style.
3. Kabza De Small has cited a variety of musical influences, including jazz, kwaito, and house music.
4. He has been involved in a number of charitable projects, including fundraising for children’s hospitals and supporting local schools.
5. Kabza De Small is known for his energetic live performances and often incorporates elements of dance and theatre into his shows.
6. In addition to his work as a DJ and music producer, Kabza De Small is also a talented songwriter and has written lyrics for many of his songs.
7. He has worked with a number of other top South African artists, including Cassper Nyovest and DJ Tira.
8. Kabza De Small has been nominated for several awards throughout his career, including the South African Music Awards and the Metro FM Music Awards.
9. He has a strong social media presence and often interacts with his fans online.
10. Kabza De Small is known for his sense of style and is often seen wearing trendy clothes and accessories.