A new twist on regular egg salad! This is so good and I am always asked for the recipe. Hope you enjoy it as much as we do! Serve on lettuce leaves or your favourite cracker.
Prep: 15 mins
Total: 15 mins
Yield: 6 servings
– 6 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
– 2 large avocados, peeled and chopped
– 1 cup seeded and chopped tomatoes
– ½ cup diced red onion
– salt and ground black pepper to taste
– 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
– 2 tablespoons sour cream
– 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
– 10 drops of hot sauce
Directions / Instructions
Combine eggs, avocados, tomatoes, red onion, salt, and pepper together in a bowl. Stir mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, and hot sauce into the egg mixture until evenly coated.
Per Serving: 284 calories; protein 8.8g; carbohydrates 11.7g; fat 23.9g; cholesterol 215.9mg; sodium 163.9mg.
source – AllRecipes