This spring slaw with steak recipe is the perfect light lunch.
* 4 Coles Australian No Added Hormones Beef Quick Cook Scotch Fillet Steaks
* 520g pkt Coles Family Coleslaw Kit
* 1 bunch asparagus, woody ends trimmed, peeled into ribbons
* 200g Perino tomatoes, halved or quartered
* 4 radishes, thinly sliced
3 Method / Steps
Heat a frying pan over medium-high heat. Spray the steaks with a little olive oil spray and season. Cook for 2-3 mins each side or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil. Set aside for 5 mins to rest.
Combine the salad mix and noodles from the salad kit in a bowl with the asparagus, tomato and radish. Arrange on a serving platter.
Thinly slice the steak. Arrange over the salad on the platter. Drizzle the salad with dressing from the salad kit.
Source – tastecom