Entertain in style with this easy roll filled with zesty mayonnaise and lobster meat.
* 150g shelled cooked lobster (see Notes)
* 1 celery stalk, finely chopped
* 1 green onion, finely chopped
* 1 tbsp whole egg mayonnaise
* 1/2 tsp lime juice
* Tabasco sauce, to taste
* 4 hot dog buns
* 30g butter, at room temperature
* 6 iceberg lettuce leaves, torn
* Finely chopped chives, to serve
3 Method / Steps
Cook lobster in a large saucepan of salted water (water must be very salty, like the sea). Boil for 6 minutes. Drain and cool in the fridge.
Meanwhile, combine celery, onion, mayonnaise, lime juice and Tabasco in a medium bowl. Discard the lobster shell and cut the flesh into 3cm cubes. Add to celery mixture and toss to combine. Check to season.
Split buns and spread inside with butter. Fill with lettuce and lobster mixture. Sprinkle with chives.
source – tastecom