Mexican spiced butternut with creamy feta and mozzarella in a warm wrap.
PREP TIME: 10 minutes
COOKING TIME: 50 minutes
1 bag diced butternut
2 Tbsp (30ml) olive oil and extra for the wraps
salt and freshly milled pepper
2 Tbsp (30ml) Mexican rub or your favourite spice rub
1 cup grated mozzarella
2 tsp (10ml) chopped thyme (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 200C.
2. Toss the butternut in the olive oil and spice, and spread out on a baking tray in an even layer.
3. Roast for 40 minutes or until cooked – toss about halfway through.
4. Season well with salt and pepper.
5. To assemble the wraps, fill the top 1/4 of each wrap with butternut, feta and mozzarella and then fold into quarters.
6. Brush the top of the quesadillas with olive oil.
7. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden.
source – spar