In making this recipe, keep it as simple as possible—very few spices except for curry powder which a lot of people use. The key is to use fresh ingredients, no canned tomatoes.
– 1 tablespoon of cooking oil
– 1 lb stewing beef cubed
– 1 chopped onion
– 1 clove of crushed garlic
– 1 diced tomato
– 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
– 1 teaspoon curry powder
– 5 leaves of kale cut into ribbons
– 1 cup beef stock
– Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Fry beef in olive oil until browned.
2. Add onions and fry until they softened and then add the garlic.
3. dd the pepper and curry powder.
4. Add tomatoes and cook until softened. Add the beef stock and simmer for 20 minutes.
5. Add the kale and stir. Add salt and pepper to taste.
6. Reduce heat to medium-high and simmer for about 10 mins.
7. Serve with Sadza above.