A hot, melty marshmallow topped with choc chips and banana and smashed onto biscuits. Bring it on!
DIFFICULTY – Easy
PREP TIME – 5 minutes
COOKING TIME – 5 minutes
SERVES – Makes 12
12 Coconut biscuits
12 SQUILLOS marshmallows
½ cup choc chips
2 bananas, sliced
* Braai the marshmallows on a skewer tick over the braai.
* When charred and melted place on a biscuit and top with choc chips and banana slices.
* Place 6 biscuits on a microwave-proof plate.
* Top with an individual marshmallow on each biscuit and a few choc chips.
* Microwave on high for +- 15 – 20 seconds until marshmallows puff up.
* Gently bring them out of the microwave and top with 2 slices of banana.
* Repeat with the other 6 biscuits.
* Enjoy while hot and oozing.
source – spar